BVS LABS METHYLTESTOSTERON 25MG 100 TABLETS
Methyltestosterone is a man-made form of testosterone, a naturally occurring sex hormone that is produced in a man's testicles. Small amounts of testosterone are also produced in a woman's ovaries and adrenal system.
Methyltestosterone is used in men and boys to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as delayed puberty or other hormonal imbalances. Methyltestosterone is also used in women to treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
Methyltestosterone may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
METHYLTESTOSTERON SIDE EFFECTS
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- changes in skin color;
- increased or ongoing erection of the penis;
- shortness of breath (even with mild exertion);
- swelling, rapid weight gain; or
- liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Women using methyltestosterone may develop male characteristics, which could be irreversible if treatment is continued. Stop using methyltestosterone and call your doctor at once if you notice any of these signs of excess testosterone:
- changes in menstrual periods;
- male-pattern hair growth (such as on the chin or chest);
- hoarse or deepened voice; or
- enlarged clitoris.