Nanox Peptid Epithalon 10mg 5 Vial
- Nanox Peptid
- In Stock
NANOX PEPTID EPİTHALON 10MG 5 VIAL
Epithalon (also known as Epitalon or Epithalone) is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced in the pineal gland.
It was discovered by the Russian scientist Professor Vladimir Khavinson, who then conducted epitalon-related research for the next 35 years in both animal and human clinical trials.
Epitalon’s primary role is to increase the natural production of telomerase, a natural enzyme that helps cells reproduce telomeres, which are the protective parts of our DNA. This allows the replication of our DNA so the body can grow new cells and rejuvenate old ones. Younger people produce a relatively large amount of telomerase and longer telomeres. The longer the telomere strands are, the better cell health and replication they provide. However, as people age, the production of telomerase falls and consequently cell replication and health decline. This is the main reason that people age.
As a result of Epitalon’s effect on telomerase production, the benefits are unique and far-reaching and include:
- An increase of human lifespan by lengthening telomeres in human cells
- Promotion of deeper sleep
- Delay and prevention of age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia
- Acts as an anti-oxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species) along with normalizing T cell function.
- Improvement of skin health and appearance
- Healing of injured and deteriorating muscle cells
- Restores and normalizes melatonin levels in older people who have lost some pineal function due to aging
- Can increases resistance to emotional stress
Daily dosage is 1mg before bed, take 1mg everyday.
One vial 10mg, mix it with 1ml steril water,